MI Paste™ is very easy to apply. Depending on your situation, it can be done in your dentist’s office or you can do it at home. It is safe enough for multiple applications during the day. Whether it is being applied at home or at your dentist, you should try to avoid ejecting or swallowing any MI Paste while it’s in your mouth. However, if it becomes necessary you can rinse gently. MI Paste is safe to swallow even if you are lactose-intolerant. MI Paste/MI Paste Plus™ SHOULD NOT be used by anyone allergic to dairy products.
|Product Name||Popp Item #||Manufacturer||MFG #||PKG|
|GC MI+PLUSwFL40gPaste(10)STRAW||35 GCMIPASTEPS||GC||422886||PKG|